Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New projects

Yes, I'm still alive. I may, in fact, start making myself blog a bit about things I am up to so I start keeping track of What I am doing currently.

Plans for this spring involve in no particular order:

Making four sets of Landsknecht outfits for lending purposes
Making a mid-18th century ensemble for myself (exact date TBD)
Finishing knitting the other four socks to go with the first half of four pairs I have started already
Design and build a dance show for work
Attend several workshops and play production events throughout the area
Start researching/designing for Twelfth Night this summer
Get geared up for the next reenacting season with research and kit enhancement
Find a house and move into it by the end of summer
Finish the tub of sewing WIPs that have languished for far too long in the closet(already begun)
See if I can get involved in volunteering at the local historic home site
See about making some friends local to the area so I can hang out and play games with people without driving a minimum of two hour each direction to see them

Updates on this as time progresses. As a teaser, here is the design sketch for the first Landsknecht lending outfit.

No comments: